Saturday, February 20, 2016

JUST A QUICK NOTE…



JUST A QUICK NOTE…
            This has been on my mind for some time and I put it on “Freakbook” but it was taken down inside of 2 minutes. 
            I believe that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.   I believe that Barack Hussein Obama is foreign-born.  I believe that “Michelle” Obama is a transgender, or a man…you can take your pick.  I believe that the two girls were not birthed by either of the Obama’s. 
            A DNA test would confirm, or deny, all of this but THAT’s never going to happen.  That has as much chance of taking place as me winning the Lottery and I’ve been playing it for over 25 years and haven’t won yet.
            If you have comments, let’s hear from you…you know where to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment