Sunday, March 8, 2015

COUNTRY FIRST, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF CONGRESS



   COUNTRY FIRST, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF CONGRESS   I honestly believe that Nancy Pelosi is losing her mind, based on the things she says.  Recently on a TV show she said that Democrats were openly endorsing the mess that is Obamacare, and that the candidates that were not running with a positive angle on it were the exception.   She went on to say that Congress passed the bill and we are proud of what it is.   The truth of the matter is that not a single Republican voted for the healthcare bill, and it was rammed through in the middle of the night and, if memory serves, on the eve of a holiday!    Then there's this, following a recent labor report Pelosi was able to state, with a straight face, that all the jobs that Bush lost have been gained back!   Keep in mind that this is the same person that said the healthcare bill had to be passed so we could find out what's in it!   Where's the logic in that?   Would you buy auto insurance without knowing what it covered?  It's the same thing as far as I'm concerned.
            This might sound like a broken record(do you remember what they were?), but where are the Republican members of Congress that were elected to change the course of the ship of state?   Prior to the election they all talked the talk, but now when it comes to walking the walk they all seem to have broken legs!   That might be harsh, because there’s probably a small minority of them that ARE trying to get things back to normal, but the infighting is tearing them up.   Country first, ladies and gentlemen, then the party.   If it has to be done, then do it, and stop talking about it, sitting in committees, waiting for people to show up after they’ve been subpoenaed, and when they don’t show, they don’t even get a slap on the wrist.
            You might not have heard about the dust-up concerning “green tip” ammunition for the AR-15 rifle, but here’s the skinny on that.  There is no handgun, that I know of, that chambers that round, and that’s what the anti-gunners are up in arms about(and pardon the pun).   The hollow-point round of the .223 caliber will do just as much, if not more damage, but it’s a rifle bullet, not a handgun.   If anyone believes that the argument is about the ammunition, they’re dreaming.   This is first and foremost about getting guns out of the hands of private citizens, and the anti-gunners will do it in any way they can…and don’t even get me started on the private army that the current imposter-in-chief wants!
            Senator Menendez, a staunch Democrat, spoke out about something that was contrary to the talking points of the administration.   Guess what…he’s being investigated.   He may be just the last one in a long line of people that were being investigated, were killed in freak accidents, or just had “heart attacks.   Every president has had enemies, and I suspect that a few of them used dirty tricks on the people they didn’t like…the Clinton “body count” is legendary, but just like this current president, nothing can be proven.   Some folks tell me that I could disappear, have a car wreck, or a heart attack too, but I’m pretty far down the list, if I’m even ON the list.   When Limbaugh, Hannity, and other people of that caliber begin disappearing or having accidents, then I’ll worry.
            Speaking of the Clintons, what about the email scandal swirling about her head?   Computer experts that I talk to tell me that anything that is EVER put out in an email, or on one of the social networks…it’s out there forever!   If she is using a private email, and she has that same assistant that she had, the woman that is married to Anthony Weiner, there’s a good chance that those emails were looked at.  I’ve often wondered why a Muslim woman would want to remain married to a Jewish man, but the opportunities
might have been too much to ignore…but I could be wrong.   There is a similar relationship in the White House, with Valerie Jarrett being SO close to the man in the Oval Office.
            If you’re a believer in reincarnation that’s okay, but that’s not my thinking.  Here now is something that I used to hear from my Mother, and it’s stuck with me all my life.
“I expect to pass through this world but once.  Any good thing, therefore, that I can do of any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now.   Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.”---that’s by Stephen Grellet, a French-born Quaker minister.   Until they perfect time travel, that’s good advice.
            Larry Usoff, US Navy Retired        www.AirHumanityRadio.net
           

No comments:

Post a Comment